Wednesday, 5 October 2016

3. Evaluate your footage – were your shots of good enough quality (shot type, framing, composition, lighting, etc) – examples?


I believe that our footage was of the quality our teachers were looking for. We made sure that the shot types were as clear as we could make them by looking back and forth at shot types sheets, this was to make sure we had placed the camera in the exact position it would need to be in.
We made sure that the scenes only contained what needed to be seen by the audience. This was achieved when it came to editing the shots together by cropping the shot if we needed to, this would reduce the quality in the footage but not by much.
The composition of the shots was planned by myself, I made sure the props and characters were placed where they needed to be in order for the film to have continuity, achieved by keeping the camera in the right positions and on the right side of the 180° rule line.
When I was editing the video I made sure that the lighting was on the same level throughout, this being done by altering the video colourations. This would also help to keep continuity between the scenes and would signify that the scenario is happening in the same day and time.

No comments:

Post a Comment